Yeah I know it's a little late, but a good article nonetheless
- George H.W. Bush attended in 1985. He became president in 1988.
- Bill Clinton attended in 1991. He became president a year later.
- Tony Blair attended in 1993. He became prime minister of England in 1997.
- Romano Prodi attended in 1999. Later that year he became president of the European Union Commission.
- In 2004, Sen. John Edwards spoke to the group. He was later anointed the Democratic vice presidential nominee by presidential candidate John Kerry.
Warrants enough attention?