Anyone who follows the TSA blog, run by "Bob", will know that from time to time the agency attempts to offset the ballooning negative public opinion directed towards it, and the openly criminal behaviour of its employees, by bragging about "dangerous" items that it has discovered and confiscated from the luggage and persons of those traveling through the nation's airports.
Another of these pathetic bragging blogs appeared this weekend, listing the discovery of a can of chicken soup as a success story.
You read correctly, billions in taxpayer dollars and unfettered power handed down to illiterate minimum wage thugs is resulting in the prevention of Americans from smuggling tasty broth aboard airplanes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades