News in a nutshell:
- Iran Boosting enrichment efforts
- Gas prices rise 12c in the past week (US)
- Contraceptive mandate sparks lawsuit from 7 states (US)
- New Yemen president to swear in on Saturday
The World today is seeing a tense exchange of words between three important landmasses. Iran has stepped up it's efforts on continuing it's nuclear production. Sanctions by the United States and Europe (most of it at-least) have somewhat harmed Iran's economy but not to the extent of expectation. Undoubtedly, gas prices have risen almost 12c in the US (and increasing).
What we see here is a great example of how fragile an economy and maintaining relations is. It's all a game, a very serious game, that requires finesse, patience and conviction.
^ Hey, who's this guy?
The problem is, many of us have no idea whats going on in the upper echelons of the government, how it works and why it decided on something. Politics Dissected will, therefore, bring the news to you in a small, concise manner that will make sense from the very beginning.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades