An American student who discovered he was included on the government's no-fly list and was barred from a U.S.-bound flight from Costa Rica was reunited with family and friends after he flew to Mexico and then walked across the U.S.-Mexico border Thursday evening.
Eurozone finance ministers will hold a conference call Saturday as concerns grow over the state of Spain's ailing banking sector. The talks come a day after the International Monetary Fund said Spain's banks need at least 40 billion euros (about $46 billion) in fresh capital to preserve the country's financial stability.
Activists say anti-government related violence left at least 25 people dead in Syria on Saturday, as Russia, a strong backer of Damascus, said the country appeared to be on the "brink of civil war."
Attorney General Eric Holder on Friday assigned two U.S. attorneys to lead a criminal investigation into possible, unauthorized leaks of classified government information.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades