Water Purification Device Prompts TSA to Close Down Minneapolis Airport
- In another stupendous incident of comical over-reaction, the TSA ordered the evacuation of two airport terminals in Minneapolis after a water purification device was found in a woman's luggage.
Obama Mulling Aircraft and Sea Vessel Embargo on Iran
- According to the Israeli intelligence apparatus DEBKAfile, the Obama administration is considering an embargo on aircraft and sea vessels visiting Iranian ports.
Expert Issues a Cyberwar Warning
- MOSCOW — When Eugene Kaspersky, the founder of Europe's largest antivirus company, discovered the Flame virus that is afflicting computers in Iran and the Middle East, he recognized it as a technologically sophisticated virus that only a government could create.
Attack of the drones: 27 killed in just three days as U.S. increase strikes in Pakistan
- U.S. drone attacks on Pakistan have entered their third consecutive day, with rockets killing 15 people in northwest Pakistan this afternoon. The strike targeted a militant hideout in the Hesokhel village of the North Waziristan tribal region, officials said. It brought the death toll from drone attacks in Pakistan in the past three days to 27.
Louisiana's Fascist Moment: Ron Paul Delegates Assaulted, Arrested
- "The Louisiana State Republican Convention descended into chaos Saturday morning, with several delegates being arrested and the convention chairman being thrown to the ground by police,"Hamdan Azhar reported on Sunday. "Sources report that state party officials panicked when it became clear that Ron Paul delegates commanded a decisive majority of the delegates on the floor – at least 111 of 180 (62%)."