The Council on Foreign Relations says you shouldn't worry about the United Nations Small Arms Trade Treaty (ATT), which is currently being hammered out at the United Nations in New York.
Opposition to the treaty and defense of the Second Amendment "are not only inflammatory, they are completely unfounded," the premier globalist organization asserts. Stewart M. Patrick, writing for "The Internationalist," a blog on the CFR website, argues that the treaty does not endanger the Second Amendment and the sovereignty of the United States.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades